Saturday 19 January 2013

Unfinished Paintings

 Since this picture was taken I have done alot more work on the painting. But it is still unfinished. It is meant to be a depiction of a snowy mountain scene around sunset time.
 Pencil drawing of a ballet show, I actually choice not too complete the drawing but that was mainly due to the lace of time I had when I was doing the drawing.
 Unfinished painting of a Dove, it is nearly complete I only have the front wing left to paint. One day I might actually finish this painting, but I don't think it will be any time yet.
 Unfinished pencil illustration.
The unfinished photo of a rose painting I have done for my Grandma. I did this painting last christmas, it is actually complete but I never got a picture of it finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment